Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bowl America 59th Annual VA State Tournament

Hello Bowler Friends....

I bowled in my first tournament this past weekend and had a BLAST!!!   It was the State Tournament and is still going on for the next few weeks.  My team did place but  where we end up by the time this is over remains to be seen (wish me luck).  I had no idea that you can win "brackets" having so much fun!!!  That is like the coolest thing.  I ended up winning like 3 brackets the 1st day; and another 2 the next day!  That is such an awesome feeling...WINNING!!!!!!

The reason I chose to create this blog is so that fellow bowler's can share their highlights as well.  I know that they have the magazines and all but that is not enough....we need to "shine and share"!.   Also,  to have a forum to discuss anything about bowling.  After all, if you are an advocate bowler like me...there is a lot going on in this sport and I would like to know how other bowlers feel about the game.  Wins, Losses, 299's (oops!), good products, tips, techniques, upcoming events and more!!!!

By the way, if you did bowl in the State Tournament or planning to, I would like to hear from you.  Also, you can get updates on the stats at:  USBC Official Site.  Good Luck to all and please keep me posted.   Please share this with others.  I know that fall leagues are over and a lot of people don't bowl in the summer, so please share so that I can keep up with everyone.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. How can I get in a Bowling League?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with any local bowling center in your area, they would love to put you on a league. It doesn't matter if you are 9 to 99 there is a bowling league for you. It is so much fun and you will enjoy it! Oh, and if you are new to bowling, don't worry, they will teach you and your score will get higher and higher as you practice and leagues are the best way to do that for the competitiveness. It helps you bowl better. Happy Bowling, keep me posted on how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you that helped me a lot because yes i am a new bowler thank Angel!

    ReplyDelete